Friday, February 15, 2013

A day in the life: Bentley the Beagle


Ughhh...my new little brother Beemer woke me up super early this morning. My mom makes me and Beemer come to work with her everyday. I pretend to be too crabby to go to work but really I can’t wait to get there! She gets me and my brother in the car and we’re off! First stop, Caribou! Woof! My favorite barista is working! That means I get TWO treats! Beemer does too but Mom usually breaks one of his in half and gives it to me, cause I’m her favorite (shhhh…don’t tell Beemer) Finally, I am here! I get to see all those pretty girls that come and play with me all day long. Ashley says I bark too much but what can I say I’m a beagle! I patiently wait outside for my fellow beagle clan to arrive. I can smell Snoopy, Leo, and Gracie before they are even out the door! Until they get here I play with my friends Lucy and Lily! I have a lot of female friends if you know what I mean.
After all my friends get here we go take a nap on the comfy cots. I always curl up with my baby brother. I have to make sure he is getting his rest ya know, being a puppy and all.
After a long sleep Ashley wakes me up to play some more! I play hard because after that I know it will soon be time for some chow!! I scarf down my food before taking another nap. My mom always says I have to rest after eating or I will get a tummy ache.

Kayce lets me sleep a little longer while she prepares all of my friends to play with me in the arena. Once they are ready I dart into the arena to run through the tunnels and go down the slide. It gets pretty wild in there with all of the little dogs running around.I settle down a bit and take some time to cuddle with Kayce. She lets me sit on her lap and give her lots of kisses.

Whew! I am just exhausted! I have been running and wrestling all day long. Now I get to go home and rest after a long day of play. My favorite thing to do is go home and park myself in front of the TV and watch NCIS with my mom and brother. I have  to rest up for another big day of play at the club! 




No comments:

Post a Comment